Some people believe that they are randomly packaged, which is true. With the trading cards, there are no methods. You will just have to buy a lot of packs and hope you get lucky. There are Series 1 methods on the 5 Pack Combinations and 12 Pack Combinations page.
There can only be one limited edition in a pack. In a 12 Pack the limited edition is always in the bottom row of the bins. The packs listed below are the only packs you can get a Limited Edition in, but will rarely have them. And they are only available in one different pack, or 2 for Series 4 Limited Editions. Series 4 Limited Editions are quite easy to find since they are made of plastic when you shake the pack it will make a thumping noise different from other packs.
Methods To Get Limited Editions
- King Rat: 5 pack with Orange rare Bin Pig (#124) showing.
- Soggy Tomato: N/A
- Trash Cat: 12 pack with Purple or Blue common Mouldy Milk (#18 or #25) and Grey common Snotten (#62) showing.
- Grott Rocket: 5 pack with Orange rare Rankoon (#306) showing.
- Trash Craft: 5 pack with Red rare Squish Fish (#275) showing.
- Trashellite: 12 pack with Purple common Garbage Bear (#290) and Green common Trash Tube (#214) showing.
- Grimy Gold: N/A
- Trash Cash: 12 pack with Orange common Broken Blender (#416) and Blue rare Trashantula (#441).
- Junk Jewellery: 5 pack with Purple rare Pus Plop (#495) showing.
- Sick Toc: 5 pack with Red common Yuck Ketchup (#371) showing or 5 pack with Brown common Maggot Meatball (#385) showing.
- Rot Vault: 12 pack with Yellow common Piggy Pigeon (#455) and White common Grot Pot (#391) showing.
- Squish Bone: N/A
- Festering Fowl: N/A
- Rotting Rat: N/A
- Foul Fish Bone: 5 pack with Yellow common Gristle Pie (#652) showing.
- Cruddy Cow Skull: 12 pack with Blue common Carnage Car (#685) and Lime & Blue common Moldy Matress (#605) or 5 pack with Green common Gristle Pie (#645) showing or
- Flushed Phone: 5 pack with Purple common Stink Spray (#873) showing.
- Gunk Gator: N/A
- Spewer Rat: N/A